Wednesday, January 26, 2011

foood glorious fooood!

So on Wednesday was Australia day...

I ate really well all Tuesday day and then decided that i wanted to go out so i did get my drink on and that followed onto Australia day where i ate bbq and chips and lollies.

But today im back on the bandwagon and i had a green tea (no sugar)

for breakfast i had special k with physical milk
for snack i had an orange
for lunch i had a sanga with ham and turkey (no fat) lettuce tomato egg and mushrooms. It was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i have to work tonight so i will grab some chicken from the chicken shop with a huge salad for dinner.

My thoughts so far is ill get bored of the food and look forward to broadening my horizons with the menu

1 comment:

  1. you failed to mention the lecture you got from me for the aforementioned boozing and chips and lollies.

    ReplyDelete